Foster Grant Multifocus Progressive Reading Glasses Wes
Invisible Bifocal Readers, Private Eyes No-Line Reading Glasses
Are you sick of taking your reading glasses off to talk to someone or look at your laptop? These invisible computer glasses provide focal points, so you can read, look at your monitor and have a conversation with a friend or coworker without having to take them off! These are great multi-focal working readers.
Bifocal Reading Glasses
Simply order your normal reading strength and these lenses will take care of the rest. If your normal reading strength is +2.00, then just order +2.00.........easy peasy! The top portion of the lenses will have some strength (about half the power of the reading).
Wes Graduated Readers
The Wes model features a durable, metal face with comfortable plastic arm temples and soft nose pads to prevent them from leaving marks.
- Not meant for distance vision
- Not meant to replace variable focus lenses prescribed from your eye doctor
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses help reduce scratching
- Anti-reflective coating to reduce glare from device screens
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Case included
Varifocal frame measurements:
Eye size: 54 mm
Bridge size: 17 mm
Temple: 140 mm
Frame width: 133 mm (5.25 inches)
Frame height: 34 mm